To Do for Fall 2007
Must... get... organized:
comments powered by
- Spend time with my family.
- Create and teach CSC301 --- I know what's going to be in the lectures (more or less), but I still have to decide what the extended exercise will be.
- Get my three graduate students (Samir Abdi, Jeremy Handcock, and Carolyn MacLeod) started on their research.
- Lose the 6 kg. I've put on in the last fourteen months (moved up from #10 at Sadie's "suggestion").
- Get more research funding.
- Put together a full proposal for a professional master's degree in Computer Science at U of T.
- Get the new ticketing system integrated into DrProject.
- Help David Crow with DemoCamp (and try to run at least one on campus, in the afternoon, so that more U of T folks can attend).
- Finish the "CS-1 in Python" book I've been working on with Jennifer, Paul, and Jason.
- Talk someone into putting together a sequel to Beautiful Code.
- Read at least a few of the items on my wish list.