I've been tagged by Michelle Levesque
and David Bolter
, so I figure I better respond:
- My father was my English teacher from Grade 8 to Grade 12. (It was a small town...)
- My first paid-for publication was a description of an Inuit cult for a role-playing game I'd never actually played. Thirty years later, I still pretend to know more about obscure things than I actually do.
- My left calf is an inch smaller in diameter than my right one---I tore the muscle playing Ultimate frisbee, started favoring my strong leg, and have never properly re-balanced.
- The Mummy is my favorite movie of all time.
- I used to be pretty good with a railgun.
- I haven't driven a car since 1992. You should be grateful for that.
- Pickled beets make me nauseous. Even just thinking about them makes me... Uh oh...