Adding to this meme
, here are some PyCon 2010 talks I'm particularly looking forward to:
- "Creating RESTful Web services with restish" by Grig Gheorghiu.
- "Python Testing Patterns", by Aaron Maxwell.
- "To relate or not to relate, that is the question", by Mark Ramm.
- "Turtles All The Way Down: Demystifying Deferreds, Decorators, and Declarations", by Glyph Lefkowitz.
- "VisTrails: A Python-Based Scientific Workflow and Provenance System", by Juliana Friere.
- "On the Subject of Source Code", by Ian Bicking. (I have strong opinions :-)
See also here
, and here