Projects This Term
Along with the cross-country capstone projects
I'm coordinating this term, I'm also setting up six projects for the students in my CSC302
software engineering course (the first four of which I mentioned in an earlier post
- Adding pivot tables to Gnumeric.
- Upgrading PyLint.
- Converting the Selenium IDE to a plugin architecture.
- Improving the SpatiaLite GIS extensions for SQLite.
- Porting Django to Python 3.
- Helping with ILUTE (the Integrated Land Use and Transportation Engineering tool).
10-11 students will be working on each; it promises to be an exciting term.
comments powered by