- I will teach my graduate students about reproducibility.
- All our research code (and writing) is under version control.
- We will always carry out verification and validation.
- For main results in a paper, we will share data, plotting script & figure under CC-BY.
- We will upload the preprint to arXiv at the time of submission of a paper.
- We will release code at the time of submission of a paper.
- We will add a "Reproducibility" declaration at the end of each paper.
- I will keep an up-to-date web presence.
So say we all.
Originally posted at Software Carpentry.