A lot of people have been writing about Software Carpentry on other blogs of late. Here, in no particular order, are a few of their posts:
- Damien Irving: A vision for data analysis in the weather and climate sciences
- Deb Paul: Tales from A Data Carpentry Workshop: In Demand
- Tracy Teal: Inaugural Data Carpentry Workshop
- Oxana Sachenkova: Software Carpentry at SciLifeLab, Sweden
- Rob Davey: From the workshop to the workstation: Software Carpentry training from a bioinformatics perspective
- Stephen Turner: Collaborative lesson development with GitHub
- Karin Lagesen: The one where I went to Sweden
- Damien Irving (again): Software Carpentry for Biomedical Imaging
If you have something you'd like to share, or if you'd like to write a post on this blog, please get in touch—we'd enjoy hearing from you.
This post originally appeared in the Software Carpentry blog.