PyCon 2013 Talks I Would Like To See
August 24th, 2012
- What I Would Take Out of Python. It’s grown a lot over the years; given what we have now, what would you take out, and why?
- How the Hell Did That Happen? How did Rails capture so many hearts and minds when Ruby was a relatively unknown language whose user base in North America and Europe was only a few percent of Python’s?
- Eloquent Python. An exploration of teachable uses of design patterns in the Python standard library.
- Ten Things We Know About Python Programs and Programmers. What do we actually know about execution profiles, common bugs, user demographics, etc.
- Error Handling in Python. What are some patterns for recovering from errors in Python (as opposed to just logging them)?