This repository is a merge of:
- the main deck.js project
- the deck.events.js extension project (+ my patch)
- all my extensions (SVG, anim, clone/presenter view, …)
NB: the README below is the one from deck.js, as is.
This repository includes a
boilerplate.html as a starting point, with all the extensions included. Just download it, open
boilerplate.html, and start editing your slides.
Check out the documentation page for more information on the methods, events, and options available in core and all the included extensions. A sample standard slide deck is included in the package under the
introduction folder. You can also view that sample deck online to play with the available style and transition themes.
Extensions, Themes, and Related Projects
Take a look at the wiki for lists of extensions, themes, and other related goodies. If you have a publicly available project of your own, feel free to add to the list.
Dependencies (included in this repository)
Tests & Support
deck.js has been tested with jQuery 1.6+ and works in IE7+, Chrome, FF, Safari, and Opera. The more capable browsers receive greater enhancements, but a basic cutaway slideshow will work for all browsers listed above. Please don’t give your presentations in IE6.
Core includes stripped down black and white print styles for the standard slide template that is suitable for handouts.
If you would like to contribute a patch to deck.js please do as much as you can of the following:
- Add or amend Jasmine tests.
- Add inline documentation.
- If the standard snippet of an extension changes, please change it in both the introduction deck and the snippet html in the extension folder.
- If the API changes, it would be awesome to receive a parallel pull request to the gh-pages branch which updates the public-facing documentation.
Copyright (c) 2011-2014 Caleb Troughton
Licensed under the MIT license