use right arrow to move on
“container-class” extension (and no-status class)
- when a slide has an "data-container-class"
- it is propagated as "class" to the container
- first slide has data-container-class="no-status"
- "no-status" hides the slide counter
- next step has data-container-class="red"
- per custom css, "red" means red background
- or allow for “out-of-the-box” effects…
“attribution” (every kitten has a source)
“attribution” (non full-slide)
- Need to wrap the attributed element in a container with 'position: relative'.
Splash screen (provided by “anim”)
- Shown when you load or refresh this deck
- Avoid seeing stack of slides or glitches
- Can add a pre-init delay (“includedeck”)
- helps browser showing the splash
before starting heavy-loading
- gives time to see the splash :)
Support and notes
- Support: should be ok on all browsers
- Don't over-use transformations
(this was just a demo)
- Always give appropriate credit to yours sources
/ − − will be replaced by the title