This is pretty amazing: a group has translated the core Software Carpentry lessons into Korean:
- Introduction: http://statkclee.github.io/xwmooc-sc/intro.html
- The Unix Shell: http://statkclee.github.io/xwmooc-sc/novice/shell/
- Version Control with Git: http://statkclee.github.io/xwmooc-sc/novice/git/
- Programming with Python: http://statkclee.github.io/xwmooc-sc/novice/python/
- Programming with R: http://statkclee.github.io/xwmooc-sc/novice/r/
- Using Databases and SQL: http://statkclee.github.io/xwmooc-sc/novice/sql/
- Extras: http://statkclee.github.io/xwmooc-sc/novice/extras/
It's a remarkable and encouraging achievement—congratulations and thanks to the team that did the work:
- Victor KC Lee (이광춘): Translation Lead
- Jungsu Han (한정수): Translator
- Chungyeong Moon (문춘경): Illustrator
- Ri Jeong Kim (김이정): Graphic Designer
- Hwan Beom Kang (강환범): Support
We still need to figure out how to manage this: Gabriel Devenyi's post outlined our options, but someone will need to take the lead to set something up so that versions in various languages can stay in sync.
Originally posted at Software Carpentry.