Hundreds of books have been written about how to teach mathematics. So far as I know, only a handful have been written about how to teach computing. I’d be grateful for additions to this list:
- Guzdial: Learner-Centered Design of Computing Education (2015).
- Hazzan, Lapidot, & Ragonis: Guide to Teaching Computer Science (2015).
- Krauss & Prottsman: Computational Thinking and Coding for Every Student (2016).
- Morris, Uppal, & Wells: Teaching Computational Thinking and Coding in Primary Schools (2017).
- Rich & Hodges (ed): Emerging Research, Practice, and Policy on Computational Thinking (2017).
- Umaschi Bers: Coding as a Playground (2017).
- Williams: No Fear Coding (2017).
Clarification: while I’m always interested in good book that teach computing, this list is meant to be books about how to do that.