Navigating IRC Logs, Nested Forms, Et Cetera
- Kosta Zabashta has posted a screenshot of a new interface for navigating IRC logs in DrProject. It displays a sidebar of the project's event log; clicking on an event takes you to the portion of the IRC log closest in time to the chosen event. Feedback is, as always, welcome.
- Meanwhile, Qiyu Zhu is working through the design of a new role editor, and believes that dumb redirects interact poorly with forms. Suggestions, anyone?
- Joseph Yeung's MMC plugin for OpenAFS is loading! (Damn those memory boundaries anyway...)
- Daniel Servos is loading data. It's not as easy as you might think...
- Victoria Mui has fewer squares than she used to have.
- Eran Henig discovers that deviant builds of Python for odd debugging tasks are still easier than getting Web-CAT to compile.