What (Some Of) My Students Are Up To
- Jason Montojo is trying to figure out how to operationalize some aspects of expertise --- he'd welcome your suggestions. How do you tell if one programmer is better than another?
- Aran Donohue has posted a few hundred words about his intended research (debugging DSLs). He has also summarized some papers on cognitive models of debugging.
- Rory Tulk is thinking about user studies and mutation testing.
- Jeremy Handcock was initially lukewarm about Google Wave, but upon reflection, sees some neatness.
- The Basie students have an AJAX SVN browser working and are switching to Whoosh for search. We should have some more screencasts up later this week and early next.