Thirty years on, most Canadians instantly recognize the name of their murderer. I’d rather remember theirs:
- Annie Turcotte would have turned 50 this year
- Geneviève Bergeron, Anne-Marie Edward, and Michèle Richard would have been 51
- Barbara Daigneault and Anne-Marie Lemay would have been 52
- Hélène Colgan, Nathalie Croteau, Maryse Leclair, and Annie St-Arneault would have been 53
- Maryse Laganière would have been the same age as me
- Sonia Pelletier would have been 58, Maud Haviernick would have been 59, and Barbara Klucznik-Widajewicz would have been 61
Qu’elles reposent en paix.