Three Weeks and Change
Everyone’s making good progress:
- Ming and Bing have posted their second demo --- next step is to do some serious design of the final product.
- After correcting an earlier post of mine, Xuan has blogged a fuller description of what she and Edward are building.
- Zeev Lieber posted a brief summary of what Dmitri and William did last term. Dmitri's still wrestling with GWT exceptions.
- Jeff Balogh shortens his build.
- Matthew Basset sent his first data.
- Joseph Yeung is converting an EXE to an MMC.
- Victoria Mui completes a subtask.
- Daniel Servos likes Moodle plugins.
- Qiyu Zhu can edit roles.
- Nick Jamil provides more details.
- Qi Yang bursts into song.
Oh, and it looks like I’m going to get a grant from The MathWorks to upgrade the Software Carpentry course and find out what scientists are actually doing with computers — more on that once I know whether Sadie and I have bought a house or not.